I attended summer baking workshop. It was for four hours. They taught me how to bake cup cake brownie, cheesy spinach muffins and cream cheese pound cake. I learnt how to break eggs, melt chocolate in a double boiler, measure ingredients and decorate. It was fun and the cakes tasted excellent! My parents and my brother also enjoyed the cakes.
Cup cake Brownie baking instructions
- Dark Chocolate – 1/4th Cup
- Butter-1/4th Cup
- Powder sugar-1/4th Cup
- Maida/Plain Flour-1/4th Cup
- Vanilla essence-1/2 tsp.
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Grease muffin moulds or arrange paper cups in the moulds. Stick it with the butter.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate along with the butter or use microwave to melt it as shown in class or take moms help to melt the same.
- Once chocolate and butter is melted and become smooth and runny keep it aside to cool down.
- In another mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy with hand wisk.
- Add chocolate/butter mixture into the eggs mixture and mix well.
- Add maida/flour and mix until completely incorporated.
- Pour this mixture in muffin tray 3/4th the way.
- Bake the muffins in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes till golden brown. Serve hot with vanilla ice cream.